‘Nothing is permanent except change’
The speed of change s faster than ever. Every business or organisation has a choice: to adapt to change and prosper or stay the same and risk failing.
Change can stem internally from inefficiency or workforce issues, or externally, from legislation, new standards, rapid advances in technology or changes in the market and economy.
To meet these challenges, leaders must anticipate and deliver effective improvements to the organisation’s processes. But change itself can cause a new challenge, which is where Change Management comes in.
- identify any changes required
- develop a transformation process that minimises the impact of the change
- implement the changes needed
- ensure you have the appropriate skills, tools or structures required
- work with Human Resources to ensure the workforce can meet the necessary changes
- deliver specific training on the principles, tools and techniques of Change Management if there is a lack of experience in the team
- run a unique self-coaching programme – MeQ®/RIDFEAR® – to support individuals experiencing change at work including redeployment or redundancy
- work with legislative experts to embed changes like General Data Protection (GDPR) or Anti-Money Laundering Regulations through practical implementation workshops